Here are the important club dates for your calendar over the next few months, including dates for national BKK events or other relevant events where known.
Please note that the club runs Dojo Kyu-gradings every three months. However, it is highly recommended to attend twice a week for obvious reasons. There are two opportunities to grade each time – you can choose either the Wednesday or the Saturday training session for your grading, although you do only grade once. The minimum criteria for these Dojo gradings are as follows:
- Attendance (minimum 75% attendance or minimum 18 sessions since your last grading);
- Understanding of Dojo etiquette;
- Must be able to perform kata and syllabus work without aid.
British Open and Cup of Europe:
- Saturday 7th
- K-2, Crawley
- Sunday 12th
- Northcroft Leisure Centre, Reading
Days when the club will be closed:
- Saturday 23rd – this is the only day of closure around Christmastime
Club grading days:
- Wednesday 27th
- Saturday 30th
Club opens again from:
- Wednesday 3rd
Why not get in touch and see about coming along for a session? We’d love to speak with you and answer any questions you might have.
Your first class is free of charge.
Lowton Karate Kyokushinkai
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
10:45 AM – 12:15 PM
Would you like to come along and give it a try, or do you have any questions?